- University of Iowa John Pappajohn, Entrepreneurial Center, Iowa City, USA
- Science & Technology Corporation at the University of New Mexico, USA
- Diagnostic Consultant Network (DCN)- Carlsbad California, USA
- Base Pair Biotechnologies Inc- Pearland, Texas, USA
- Asahi Kasei Corporation,- Tokyo, Japan
Partner with us!
Diagnosing Africa is changing lives and making strides not only in health care access but in controlling disease resistance in minimizing misdiagnosis and presumptive antimicrobial treatments.
Affordable cutting edge technology
The rapid diagnostic test is innovative, offering unprecedented accuracy, yet affordable making it perfect for developing countries and rural areas.
Ease of local production
Production in the local environment is not only feasible, it can be done with much of the existing infrastructure and some infusion of expertise.
Improve employment and quality of life
Manufacturing will bring employment to the local area while simultaneously improving medical outcomes and reducing drug resistance.